The Congregation of Divine Providence, Kentucky invites you to share in a mission of compassion that flows out of God’s love and theirs for the human family.
Ways to give and share in the lives and ministries of the Sisters of Divine Providence:
- Including the Sisters and their ministries in your prayers
- Sending a donation to support our Sisters and our mission
- Making a gift in honor or in memory of someone special in your life
- Finding out about making a matching gift
- Following us on social media and sharing our content with your friends
- Naming the Congregation of Divine Providence in your estate planning
- Subsidizing a specific ministry project or works of mercy carried out by Sisters of Divine Providence throughout the world
- Sponsoring or buying raffle tickets for our “Funds for the Nuns” Major Raffle drawing which takes place in May
The Sisters of Divine Providence hold sacred the intentions recommended to their prayers by benefactors of the Congregation. A personal thank you will acknowledge every gift received. Gifts in memory or in honor of will be acknowledged and a notification sent to anyone you wish.
If you would like to view our newsletter, Providence Moments, click on the link.
To receive more information about how you can be more actively involved in the mission and ministries of the Sisters of Divine Providence, please contact:
Sister Emerita McGann, CDP
Mission Development Director
St. Anne Province Center
5300 St. Anne Drive
Melbourne, KY 41059
Phone: (859) 441-0700 Ext. 21